Terms and Conditions
- Weight restrictions prevent the company from taking passengers over 125 kilograms.
- All guests must advise their exact weight at the time of booking.
- Children 3 years of age and under are not permitted to travel,
- Pregnant women are not advised to travel after 34 weeks. If under 34 weeks it is still recommended you seek medical advice from your doctor before travelling with us.
- Guests with pre-existing medical conditions are advised to seek a doctors clearance before travel.
- Participation on this tour is at your own risk.
- Tour bookings are not confirmed until full payment is received.
- The company reserves the right to alter the tour specifications, timings and/or itinerary without compensation if operationally required.
- Whilst every care is taken for the safety and wellbeing of our passengers, it is strongly advised that all guests have their own travel insurance suitable for the activities undertaken on this adventure tour.
- Guests to arrive 5-10 minutes prior to the tour departure time or pick up time, if guests miss their departure their ticket will be forfeited.
- A minimum of 6 passengers is required to run tours in the Dry Season and minimum 10 passengers for the Wet Season, tour bookings not reaching minimum numbers will be offered an alternative date of travel or a full refund.
- Cancellations within 30 days of departure will forfeit 50% of the total tour cost.
- Cancellations within 2 to 14 days of departure will forfeit 75% of the total tour.
- No refund will apply to cancellations within 48 hours of departure.
- The company will refund the full amount of the tour if we must cancel due to unforeseen circumstances.
For further information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If your travel plans are affected by Covid-19 travel restrictions, we are more than happy to assess bookings on a case-by-case basis.
You will have the option to reschedule, transfer to a gift voucher (valid for 2 years) or offered a full refund.
Notice of no travel will need to be made prior to tour travel date. To assist us, please keep our bookings staff up-to date with any changes or proposed changes in your tour plans.