Top END SAFARI CAMP DAY TOUR
If you want a taste of the best activities in the Top End, then this all-inclusive tour is for you! With a helicopter, airboat and cruise boat this is the best way to experience the spectacular wildlife and landscapes of the Litchfield region.
You will see the spectacular floodplains in a scenic helicopter flight then spot crocodiles, birds and even buffalo on a thrilling airboat ride through the channels and into the rainforest.
Unwind on our billabong cruise and enjoy a gourmet BBQ taking in the beautiful surrounds.
Finish the tour getting up close and personal as you experience a live feeding and interaction with one of rescue monster crocodiles caught by National Geographic’s ‘Outback Wrangler’ Matt Wright himself.
You won’t find a better value for money adventure in the Top End!
We offer two tour times one at 8:30am and one at 9:30am from the Top End Safari Camp location.
The 8:30am tour offers a bus pick up from 4 locations in Darwin and a self-drive option.
* We require a minimum of 10 guests for this tour to be confirmed.
The 9:30am tour is a SELF-DRIVE ONLY OPTION.
* We require a minimum of 4 guests for this tour to be confirmed.
- Return air-conditioned bus transfers from Darwin Zone pick up locations (see zones below)
- Self-drive option is available, and the price is the same.
- Crocodile encounter and feeding with one of the largest crocodiles in the world
- Airboat cruise
- Billabong cruise
- Scenic helicopter flight over floodplains
- Gourmet BBQ
- Operates all year round, every Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday
- Wet Season, scheduled times may vary, dependent on weather conditions
- Please allow 7-hours (including travel time; transfers are 1.5 hours each way)
- The tour itself runs for 4 hours at our property
- Coach transfers, Darwin City start from 6:20AM (pick-up time will be confirmed in your confirmation email)
- Children rates apply for 4-14 years, children under 4 not permitted
- Located a 1.5hr drive from Darwin. Safe and secure onsite car parking available. Please note there is 7km of unsealed road into the property. Driving instructions provided once booking is confirmed.
- BYO Alcohol for activities.
- Bring hat, camera, water bottle, swimmers and beach towel.
ZONE PICK-UPS from darwin
- Mindil Beach Casino Resort Hotel Reception.
- Matt Wright Reservation Office, corner of Mitchell and Peel St.
- Adina Vibe Darwin Waterfront Hotel Reception.
- Coolalinga McDonalds Drive Thru Service Road.
- Self Drive, Top End Safari Camp