Top END SAFARI CAMP DAY TOUR
If you want a taste of the best activities in the Top End, then this all-inclusive tour is for you! With a helicopter, airboat and cruise boat this is the best way to experience the spectacular wildlife and landscapes of the Litchfield region.
You will see the spectacular floodplains in a scenic helicopter flight then spot crocodiles, birds and even buffalo on a thrilling airboat ride through the channels and into the rainforest.
Unwind on our billabong cruise and enjoy a gourmet BBQ followed by some chill time on our pontoon, featuring Australia’s only nature-based croc safe swimming cage.
To finish off the day you will experience an exciting feeding and encounter with one of our monster rescue crocodiles caught by the Outback Wrangler Matt Wright himself.
Immerse yourself in nature and experience a once in a lifetime adrenaline filled day with us!
* Please note we require a minimum of 10 guests for tours to be confirmed.
- Return air-conditioned bus transfers from Darwin Zone pick up locations (see zones below)
- Self-drive option is available, and the price is the same.
- Crocodile encounter and feeding with one of the largest crocodiles in the world
- Airboat cruise
- Billabong cruise
- Scenic helicopter flight over floodplains
- Croc safe pool swimming
- Gourmet BBQ meal
- Operates all year round, every Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday
- Wet Season, scheduled times may vary, dependent on weather conditions
- Please allow 7-hours (including transfers; transfers are 1.5 hours each way)
- The half day tour runs for 4 hours at our property
- Tour starts at 9.30AM at Top End Safari Camp
- Coach pick-ups start at 7:20AM in Darwin City
- Children rates apply for 4-14 years, children under 4 not permitted
- Located a 1.5hr drive from Darwin. Safe and secure onsite car parking available. Please note there is 7km of unsealed road into the property. Driving instructions provided once booking is confirmed.
- BYO Alcohol for activities.
- Bring hat, camera, water bottle, swimmers.
- Mindil Beach Casino Resort Hotel Reception.
- Matt Wright Reservation Office, corner of Mitchell and Peel St.
- Adina Vibe Darwin Waterfront Hotel Reception.
- Coolalinga McDonalds Drive Thru Service Road.
- Self Drive, Top End Safari Camp
TERRITORY TOURISM VOUCHERS
Territorians, what have you never ever done in the NT but would love to do? Now’s your chance to support the Territory. To help get you started grab your Territory Tourism Voucher, to go towards your next Territory tourism experience.
For more information please follow the LINK.