Top END SAFARI CAMP DAY TOUR
If you want a taste of the best activities in the Top End, then this all-inclusive tour is for you! With a helicopter, airboat and cruise boat this is the best way to experience the spectacular wildlife and landscapes of the Litchfield region.
You will see the spectacular floodplains in a scenic helicopter flight then spot crocodiles, birds and even buffalo on a scenic airboat ride through the channels and into the rainforest.
Unwind on our billabong cruise and enjoy a BBQ brunch taking in the beautiful surrounds.
Finish the tour getting up close and personal as you experience a live feeding and interaction with one of rescue the monster crocodiles caught by National Geographic’s ‘Outback Wrangler’ Matt Wright himself.
You won’t find a better value for money adventure in the Top End!
The day tour offers a bus pick up from 4 locations in Darwin and a self-drive option.
* We require a minimum of 10 guests for this tour to be confirmed.
- Return air-conditioned bus transfers from Darwin Zone pick up locations (see zones below)
- Self-drive option is available, and the price is the same.
- Crocodile encounter and feeding with one of the largest crocodiles in the world
- Airboat cruise
- Billabong cruise
- Scenic helicopter flight over floodplains
- BBQ brunch
- Operates all year round, every Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday
- Wet Season, scheduled times may vary, dependent on weather conditions
- Please allow 7-hours (including travel time; transfers are 1.5 hours each way)
- The tour itself runs for 4 hours at our property
- Coach transfers, Darwin City start from 6:20AM (pick-up time will be confirmed in your confirmation email)
- Children rates apply for 4-14 years, children under 4 not permitted
- Located a 1.5hr drive from Darwin. Safe and secure onsite car parking available. Please note there is 7km of unsealed road into the property. Driving instructions provided once booking is confirmed.
- BYO Alcohol for activities.
- Bring hat, camera, water bottle, swimmers and beach towel.
ZONE PICK-UPS from darwin
- Mindil Beach Casino Resort Hotel Reception.
- Matt Wright Reservation Office, corner of Mitchell and Peel St.
- Adina Vibe Darwin Waterfront Hotel Reception.
- Coolalinga McDonalds Drive Thru Service Road.
- Self Drive, Top End Safari Camp
For legal and safety reasons, all passengers are weighed prior to Top End Safari Camp’s scheduled tour departures.
All helicopter flights are subject to the aircraft operating within its weight and balance/performance limitations as specified in the aircraft flight manual and the Company Operations Manual.
Accurate individual passenger weights MUST be provided at the time of booking. Failure to provide accurate weights may result in the passenger(s) being unable to complete the scenic helicopter flight and airboat ride. This is all based on safety regulations which will never be compromised. Top End Safari Camp will take no responsibility for any costs associated with the passenger(s) being unable to complete the full tour if inaccurate weights are provided. If passenger(s) are unable to complete the full tour due to inaccurate weights no refund will be given.