Top End Safari Camp overnight tour
This tour is fantastic value for money combining truly unique Top End activities with an amazing outback glamping experience. Situated in a private location off the Finniss River system we showcase some of the best activities and experiences the Top End has to offer.
Experience the thrill of an airboat whilst spotting crocodiles, wildlife and birds. Immerse yourself in the nature and beauty of the Top End with views from a scenic helicopter flight. Then return to our sky deck to soak up an incredible Top End sunset over the floodplains followed by a gourmet dinner, star gazing around our fire pit and an unforgettable, bespoke outback glamping experience.
Beat the crowds, immerse yourself in nature and experience a once in a lifetime Top End adventure with us.
• Self-drive or return air-conditioned coach transfers from Darwin City
• Crocodile encounter and feeding
• Airboat cruise
• 10-minute scenic helicopter flight over floodplains
• Sunset cheese board
• Dinner on the open star deck
• Overnight outback glamping experience in deluxe lotus belle tent
• BBQ breakfast
- Operates, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday’s during the Dry Season
- Pick-ups from Darwin City start at 12.00PM
- Return transfers depart camp from 9:30AM, return to Darwin City around midday
- Self-drive guests are asked to arrive at 1.50PM
- Check-out is at 10:00AM the following morning
- We do not supply lunch on the Top End Safari Camp Overnight tour.
- Children rates apply for 4-14 years, children under 4 not permitted
- Located a 1.5hr drive from Darwin. Safe and secure onsite car parking available. Please note there is 7km of unsealed road into the property. Driving instructions provided once booking is confirmed.
- Bring small overnight bag, hat, camera, water bottle, swimmers.
- BYO alcohol permitted for afternoon activities approximately 2.00-5.00PM, there is no BYO alcohol to be consumed in our licensed area which includes our star deck, camp lawns and tents, all alcohol drunk in these areas must be purchased over our bar please.
- Sandpalms Roadhouse Tropical Motel is 7km from our turn-off, if you have a caravan or trailer, this is a great place to book and store your belongings overnight.
- Mindil Beach Casino Resort Hotel Reception
- Matt Wright Reservation Office, corner of Mitchell and Peel St
- Adina Vibe Darwin Waterfront Hotel Reception
- Coolalinga McDonalds Drive Thru Service Road
- Self Drive, Top End Safari Camp
FOR ALL 2022 bookings, please contact our office directly via email email@example.com with your preferred date and number of tents you require. you will receive a confirmation email once confirmed.