Matt Wright’s “Locals Only” Adventure Tour
Available for a limited time only!
Created by Outback Wrangler’s Matt Wright, this tour is designed by a local for the locals!
Matt Wright invites all Territorians to enjoy his backyard playground. Meet some crocodiles and cruise the floodplains in an airboat at a one off heavily discounted price.
Located only a 1.5hr drive from Darwin, come join us in the safety and comfort of your own vehicle at Matt’s backyard, otherwise known as the Top End Safari Camp. Situated in a private location on the edge of a floodplain, Territorians can experience an unforgettable Top End adventure with wildlife right on the doorstep.
Cruise the Finniss River floodplains on an airboat, watch a live crocodile feeding, come face to face with wild crocs and enjoy a bite to eat on our beautiful sky deck after all the action.
All tours are run as private family/household group bookings. Matt and his team are committed to keeping our community safe, entertained and high on adrenaline this year!
- Transfers across Finniss River Station to cruise departure point
- 1-hour airboat cruise along the floodplains and into the rainforest spotting wildlife and birds
- Rescue Monster crocodile feeding
- Morning or afternoon tea at the Top End Safari Camp Sky Deck
- 10 minute helicopter scenic flight: $120 per person (minimum 2 people)
- 5 minute helicopter scenic flight: $80 per person (minimum 2 people)
- 1 hour Litchfield Waterfalls helicopter scenic flight: $990 for up to 3 people
- Operating until 26th July
- Departs on demand, up to 3 times daily from Friday through Mondays
- Tour Duration is approximately 3 hours
- Children rates apply for 4-14 years, children under 4 not permitted
- Self-drive tour only. From Darwin it is a 1.5hr drive. Safe and secure onsite car parking available. Please note there is 7km of unsealed road into the property. Driving instructions provided once booking is confirmed.
- Please bring a hat, camera, water bottle, sun cream, bathers and towel