Matt Wright’s Ultimate Day TOur
Matt Wright’s Ultimate Tour is a bucket list experience that ticks all the boxes. Our pilot will take you on a helicopter scenic flight over the spectacular floodplains of the Litchfield region, followed by a thrilling airboat ride into the rain forest spotting wild crocodiles, birds and even buffalo!
Soak up the pristine natural environment cruising Sweets Lagoon aboard our vessel ‘Cyclone Creek’ whilst enjoying a hearty meal. Then take a dip in Australia’s only nature-based croc safe pool and try your luck at getting face to face with wild saltwater crocodiles.
Finish the tour getting up close and personal as you experience a live feeding and interaction with one of rescue monster crocodiles caught by National Geographic’s ‘Outback Wrangler’ Matt Wright himself.
You wont find a better value for money adventure in the Top End!
* Please note we require a minimum of 6 guests for tours to be confirmed
- Self drive option or return air-conditioned coach transfers from Darwin City,
- Crocodile encounter and feeding with one of our rescue monster crocodiles
- Airboat cruise
- Billabong cruise
- 10-minute scenic helicopter flight over floodplains
- Croc safe pool swimming
- Gourmet BBQ meal
- Open from Monday 27th July 2020, operating every Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday
- Half day tour (4 hours)
- Tour starts at 10:00AM at Top End Safari Camp
- Coach pick-ups start at 8:00AM in Darwin City
- Children rates apply for 4-14 years, children under 4 not permitted
- Located a 1.5hr drive from Darwin. Safe and secure onsite car parking available. Please note there is 7km of unsealed road into the property. Driving instructions provided once booking is confirmed.
- Bring hat, camera, water bottle, swimmers & towel.