Top End Safari Camp
This tour is fantastic value for money combining truly unique Top End activities with an amazing outback glamping experience. Situated in a private location off the Finniss River system we showcase some of the best activities and experiences the Top End has to offer.
Experience the thrill of an airboat whilst spotting crocodiles, wildlife and birds. Immerse yourself in the nature and beauty of the Top End with views from a scenic helicopter flight. Then return to our sky deck to soak up an incredible Top End sunset over the floodplains followed by a gourmet BBQ dinner, star gazing around our fire pit and an unforgettable, bespoke outback glamping experience.
Beat the crowds, immerse yourself in nature and experience a once in a lifetime Top End adventure with us.
• Self drive or return air-conditioned coach transfers from Darwin City
• Crocodile encounter and feeding
• Airboat cruise
• 10-minute scenic helicopter flight over floodplains
• Sunset cheese board
• Gourmet BBQ dinner on the open star deck
• Overnight outback glamping experience staying in deluxe lotus belle tent
• Cooked breakfast
- Open 01 April – 31 October
- Departs daily, please arrive at 1.30 pm
- Overnight tour, finishes at 10 am the following day
- Children rates apply for 4-14 years, children under 4 not permitted
- Located a 1.5hr drive from Darwin. Safe and secure onsite car parking available. Please note there is 7km of unsealed road into the property. Driving instructions provided once booking is confirmed.
- Bring small overnight bag, hat, camera, water bottle, swimmers & towel.
- BYO alcohol permitted.