Tropical Adventure Tour
Delivering the best Australia’s Top End has to offer, our Tropical Adventure Tour is a bucket list experience that ticks all the boxes!
This tour is fantastic value for money combining quintessential Top End activities with spectacular local wildlife and landscapes. Situated in an exclusive location, we showcase the nature and beauty of the Top End with sweeping views of the Litchfield region, electric green in colour and full of life. Take advantage of the FREE scenic helicopter flight and experience the thrill of an airboat whilst spotting crocodiles, birds and even buffalo! Cruise along the billabong in our vessel ‘Cyclone Creek’ enjoying a slower pace allowing you to birdwatch, spot the local wildlife and get some great shots.
Take a dip in Australia’s only nature-based croc safe pool and try your luck at getting face to face with wild salt-water crocodiles. Our friendly and fun hosts will make you feel right at home whilst soaking up this spectacular picture perfect eco system.
Immerse yourself in nature and experience a once in a lifetime adrenaline filled Top End adventure with us.
- Self drive option or return air-conditioned coach transfers from Darwin City,
- Crocodile encounter and feeding with one of our rescue monster crocodiles
- Airboat cruise
- Billabong cruise
- FREE 10-minute scenic helicopter flight over floodplains
- Croc safe pool swimming
- Morning/afternoon tea
- Open 20 July 2020
- Half day tour (4 hours)
- Departs daily at 10am
- Children rates apply for 4-14 years, children under 4 not permitted
- Located a 1.5hr drive from Darwin. Safe and secure onsite car parking available. Please note there is 7km of unsealed road into the property. Driving instructions provided once booking is confirmed.
- Bring hat, camera, water bottle, swimmers & towel.